Presso Ultralight Spinning Rod - 11' Length, 2 Piece, 2-6 lb Line Rate, 1-32-1-4 oz Lure Rate, Fast Action
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
These superior ultralight actions come in lengths up to 8’ for a combination of casting power with light lures—shock absorbing action to handle strong fish on ultra-fine lines. Micro-pitch taping of the blank during curing assures even distribution of resin and graphite for maximum power and sensitivity.
Fine-pitch taping during the curing process means a denser blank with even distribution of resin within the graphites. A natural, un-sanded finish combines maximum strength and stability with lighter weight and increased sensitivity.
- IM-7 Graphite construction
- Micro pitch blank taping
- Minima reel seat with machined clamp nut, woven graphite insert
- Minima black ring guides
- Lightweight split grip cork handles
- Hook keeper
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Ultralight Spinning
- Length: 11'0"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Ultralight
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 2-6 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/32 - 1/4 oz.
- Guide Type: Minima black ring
- Blank Material: IM-7 Graphite
- Handle Material: Lightweight split grip cork
- Number of Guides: 11