Pro Max Spinning Reel - 20, 5.2:1 Gear Ratio, 7 Bearings, 27" Retrieve Rate, Ambidextrous, Clam Package
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Taking design cues from the Orra and Revo lineups, the Pro Max spinning reel boasts the same exceptionally smooth package as it’s low profile counterpart with a lightweight graphite frame and seven bearing system. The Pro Max also features our Rocket Line Management system allowing maximized casting distance while reducing wind knots.
- 6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- Lightweight graphite body and rotor
- Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Rocket line management system provides better control for all types of lines
- Rocket Spool Lip Design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 20
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 27"
- Braking System: Front Drag
- Bearing Count: 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 190/8
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 185/6 130/8 110/10
- Reel Spool Material: Aluminum
- Drag Material: Oil Felt
- Max Drag: 14 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 9.00 lbs.