Proteus Northeast Spinning Rod - 7'6" Length, 1pc, 10-20 lb Line Rate, 1-2-1 1-2 oz Lure Rate, Medium-Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Daiwa Proteus Northeast Inshore Spinning Rods utilize a Cork & EVA Hybrid Handle with laser etched D-Vec Daiwa logo, a genuine FUJI Reel Seat, FUJI Alconite Ring Guides with k-shape tangle free frames.
- Daiwa's Exclusive High-Modulus "HVF" Graphite for maximum overall performance, lightweight and crisp sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "K" Shaped Tangle Free Frames
- Fuji Genuine Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seat with Fuji LO/AN Backstop Locking Nut
- Lazer Etching Logo on Handle
- Round Rubber Butt Cap
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 7'6"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Action: Extra Fast
- Line Rating: 10-20 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/2 - 1.5 oz.
- Guide Type: FUJI Alconite Ring Guides with k-shape tangle free frames
- Blank Material: High-Modulus "HVF" Graphite
- Handle Material: Cork & EVA Hybrid Handle
- Number of Guides: 9