Reactor TL Tactical Light for LCP w-ECR-Holster
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: RTL-LCP
The Viridian Green Lasers Reactor TL Tactical Flashlight tucks between trigger guard and muzzle of any railed handgun, clears darkness like a floodlight, and packs a programmable 140-lumen strobe that disorients image attackers like a punch in the eye. This Weapon Light from Viridian is made with a robust C Series aircraft grade hard-anodized aluminum construction that is guaranteed to withstand the rigors of any tactical situation. The Viridian Reactor TL Compact Gun Light has a wide-field lens for close-quarter combat, simple programming, and the exclusive ECR (Enhanced Combat Readiness) function that works with TacLoc holsters to ignite the high-output LED at the instant of draw. This Viridian Flashlight includes three modular rail sets that allow quick mounting to virtually all railed handguns, including sub-compacts and rifles. The Viridian Enhanced Combat Readiness Compact Reactor Tactical Flashlight is the smallest, strongest weapon light you can get for your pistol or rife.
- Dimensions:1.90"L x 1.46"H x 1.31"W
- Weight:2.4 oz. (including CR2 3v lithium battery, included)
- Construction:6061 aircraft grade hard-anodized aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel polymer.
- Battery Life:80 min of constant taclight runtime, 60 min of strobe light runtime.
- Light Output:100 lumens continuous, 140 lumens strobe mode
- Activation and Modes:Ambidextrous activation and easy custom operating modes for strobe rate and light output.
- Universal Mounting System:Three modular rail sets included with unit allows quick mounting to virtually all railed handguns, including sub-compacts and rifles.