Revros Freshwater Spinning Combo - 5 Bearings, 8'6" Length, 2 Piece Rod, Medium Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Daiwa has put top-notch angling performance, sleek-looking cosmetics and a wallet-pleasing price together in the Revros Spinning Combo.
With its five bearing system (4+1) and lightweight ABS aluminum spool, Daiwa's Revros Spinning Reel delivers extra-smooth operation. The strong and reliable DigiGear digital-gear design and Air Rotor easily handle hard-fighting fish. Strong composite body, cover and rotor.
Made of high-performane and 100% pure graphite, Revros Rods boast slim and ultrasensitive blanks. Aluminum-oxide guides reduce line friction. Daiwa reel seat with stainless steel hoods. Split-grip design adds casting comfort. Hook keeper.
- 4+1 bearing system delivers extra-smooth operation
- DigiGear design and Air Rotor handle hard-fighting fish
- Lightweight ABS aluminum spool
- Slim and ultrasensitive blanks made of pure graphite
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: REV30
- Bearings: 4+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 200/10
- Length: 8'6"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Line Rating: 8-17 lbs
- Lure Rating: 3/8 to 1 oz.
- Power: Medium
- Blank Material: Graphite