Riptide PowerDrive 55 Trolling Motor - 54" Shaft Length, 55 lbs Thrust, 12 Volts with CoPilot and Bluetooth
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1363559
Minn Kota RIPTIDE POWERDRIVE 55 LB 54" Remote
- Deploy-Assist Lever: The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely – ready for action whenever you are.
- CoPilot for Riptide Powerdrive: CoPilot wireless remote system comes standard giving you push-button control of prop on/off, speed and steering. The compact remote is waterproof and floats, and can be mounted on your lanyard or wrist for easy access.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: The push-to-test battery meter on Riptide PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Digital Maximizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota: Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Saltwater Advantage: Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: Minn Kota uses metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- Control: Remote
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)