Riptide Terrova 55 Trolling Motor - 54" Shaft Length, 55 lbs Thrust, 12 Volts with i-Pilot and Bluetooth
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1363706
Minn Kota RIPTIDE TERROVA 55 LB 54" i-PILOT
- Lift-Assist Design: Riptide Terrova's Lift-Assist Design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- Stow & Deploy Lever: Easy in. Easy out. Everyday. That’s the thought behind Riptide Terrova's innovative stow/deploy mechanism. The balanced motor design makes stowing easy, and a master cut-off switch automatically turns off the motor when stowed.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Riptide Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant “state of charge” reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota: Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Saltwater Advantage: Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: Minn Kota uses metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- Control: Remote
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)