Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reel - 5.3:1 Gear Ratio, 9 Bearings, 53.30" Retrieve Rate, 33 lb Max Drag
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: SALTIST8000
The Daiwa SALTIST8000 Saltist Spinning Reel was made for serious saltwater fishing. This reel was designed to provide reliability and performance and withstand the elements. With the rugged and durable reputation of the Saltist name. These reels feature a Magsealed main shaft, Magsealed line roller and (CRBB) corrosion resistant ball bearings for long lasting smoothness and performance.
- Machined aluminum screw in handle
- Waterproof carbon ATD drag system
- Digigear system
- Magsealed line roller and main shaft
- Hard bodyz body and side cover
- Air rotor
- Braided line ready spool
- Dynamic cut aluminum ABS spool
- Protrusion free AirBail
- Type: Spinning
- Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
- Retrieve Rate: 53.3"
- Bearing Count: 1MBB, 7CRBB, 1RB
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 730/50, 590/65, 440/80
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 550/20, 440/25, 370/30
- Max Drag: 33 lb.
- Anti Reverse: Infinite dual anti-reverse sytem
- Weight: 30.0 oz.