Scotty 1050 Depthmaster Compact Manual Downrigger
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
1050 Depthmaster Downrigger (23")
The all time Scotty leader in performance and sales. Compact, versatile and reliable, the perfect introductory downrigger. One foot per turn spool operates easily with either hand from a sitting position in the boat.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- 200 ft. of 150 lb. Test, Stainless Steel Downrigger Cable
- 1 ft. per turn of the spool
- Boom mounted adjustable 355 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Includes 1010 Quick-Slide Deck Mounting Bracket
- Marine grade stainless steel boom
- Clutch brake with the largest braking surface in the industry – In the event of a bottom hang-up, it will pay out to avoid loosing gear
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Downrigger Boom Length: 23″ stainless steel boom
Downrigger Boom Diameter: 3/4″
Rod Holder Interior Diameter: 1.85″
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 23"
- Cable Length (Feet): 200'
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Plastic
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 11"W x 28"L WT: 7 lbs
- UPC: 062017310503
Owner's Manual (pdf)