Penn Senator Conventional Combo - 114, 2.9:1 Gear Ratio, 6'6" 1pc Rod, 30-80 lb Line Rate, Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1151525
This combo needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series from Penn has endured the test of time. The Senator is world renown for being the most universal, respected star drag reel on the market. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any brand in the industry. Great for trolling or bottom fishing, the high speed 113H/114H Senator models are paired with the Penn Slammer rod for superior balance and strength. The Slammer rods offer angler-friendly, fast tapered blank for improved leverage, fish-fighting power and a great feel.
- Bakelight sideplates with stainless steel reinforcement rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- 2 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Piece tubular graphite composite blank
- Graphite reel seat
- EVA grips
- Aluminum gimbal with cover
- Reel Size: 114
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 450/50, 390/60 and 290/80
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 1250/65, 1075/80 and 925/100
- Bearing Count: 2
- Max Drag: 22 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 2.9:1
- Retrieve Rate: 28"
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Rod Action: Medium
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rod Power: Heavy
- Line Rating: 30-80 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 6
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide