Shotgun Forend - for Remington 870
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Featuring two levels of tactical illumination, ambidextrous switching, a slender ergonomic design, and legendary SureFire reliability and durability, the DSF-870 is the ultimate Weapon Light for Remington 870 combat shotguns.
This compact, lightweight system replaces the weapons original factory forend and features a recoil-proof LED that generates 600 lumens of blinding white light at maximum output, or 200 lumens with twice the runtime on its high setting. The LEDs light is focused by a precision reflector to create a smooth, wide beam perfect for closer-range shotgun applications typical in law enforcement and home defensewith enough reach and surround light to properly identify threats and maintain situational awareness.
The DSF-870 features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switches on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters. Selecting the LEDs output is achieved by activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the output-mode selector switch until the desired output level (600 or 200 lumens) is set. The selected output can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary activation, and it stays at that output level until reset. Every DSF-Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
A lightweight but strong aluminum module protects the optics, LED, and sophisticated electronics, minimizing length with side-by-side placement of the two lithium batteries that power the system. The module has a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish to protect against scratches, abrasion, and corrosion, while O-ring and gasket seals keep out moisture, dust, and debris. The slender forend body is made from extremely tough polymer and is textured for a secure hold and features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switching on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters.
The DSF-870 provides unmatched power, versatility, and control, making it a must-have on Remington 870 shotguns used in combat, law enforcement, or home defense.
- Virtually indestructible, two-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting, and 200 lumens with nearly twice the runtime on high
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Switchingambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, output-mode-selector switch on left side, system-disable switch on forend bottom
- Slender, lightweight, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure grip
- ConstructionMil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body coated, tempted window O-ring & gasket seals for weatherproofing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Fits: Remington 870 shotgun
- Output / Runtime, White Light
- High: 600 Lumens / 1.5 Hours
- Low: 200 Lumens / 3 Hours
- Tactical Runtime: 3 Hours
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37"
- Weight with Batteries: 17 .8 oz
- Batteries: 2 - 123A (Included)