Penn Slammer III Spinning Reel - 8500, 4.7:1 Gear Ratio, 42" Retrieve Rate, 50 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1403987
The PENN Slammer III is back by popular demand. Built for heavy-duty fishing from either boat or shore, and trusted by charter captains all over the world. The Slammer III reels features the IPX6 Sealed System which keeps water out of the gear box and drag system. PENN also uses the updated Slammer Drag System which now utilzes the proprietary Dura- Drag material.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- CNC Gear technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura-Drag
- 6+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 8500
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 4.7:1
- Retrieve Rate: 42"
- Bearing Count: 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 730/40 600/50 555/65
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 455/20 310/30 260/40
- Drag Material: Dura Drag
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Max Drag: 50 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 30.80 lbs.
- Color: Black Gold