Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Combo - 8500, 4.7:1 Gear Ratio, 7' 1pc Rod, 20-40 lb Line Rate, Heavy Power, Fast Action
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1292976
The Penn Spinfisher V combo uses the Spinfisher V reel with a factory matched Spinfisher V rods. With a full assortment from inshore to boat, there's something for everyone. Featuring the award winning Spinfisher V reels and their Water Tight Design which uses seals in key locations to keep water out, and the powerful Slammer Drag System, the Spinfisher V combos are a complete fish catching package.
- Aluminum body and rotor
- Watertight Design
- Sealed HT-100 Slammer Drag System
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- 5 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 piece tubular glass blank construction with solid glass tip featured on boat rod models
- Graphite composite rods featured on inshore and jigging rods
- Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Cork or EVA handles depending on model
- Graphite reel seats
- Reel Size: 8500
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 440/20, 300/30 and 250/40
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 650/40, 540/50 and 470/65
- Bearing Count: 6
- Max Drag: 35 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4.7:1
- Retrieve Rate: 42"
- Rod Length: 7'
- Rod Action: Fast
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rod Power: Heavy
- Line Rating: 20-40 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 7
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide