Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel - 8500LL, 4.7:1 Gear Ratio, 42" Line Retrieve, 35 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1259880
The Penn Spinfisher V features a Water Tight Design so whether you dunk the reel in the surf, or let it ride in the spray all the way home, you don't have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system. The Slammer Drag System is a truly sealed drag system with a total of 3 HT-100 drag washers (1 on the top of the spool, 2 underneath the spool). A Full Metal Body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and Techno Balanced rotor
- Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Sealed HT-100 Slammer Drag System
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- 5 shielded stainless steel ball bearings.
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 440/20, 300/30 and 250/40
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 650/40, 540/50 and 470/65
- Bearings: 5 + 1
- Max Drag: 35 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4.7:1
- Line Retrieve: 42"
- Weight: 34.30 oz.
- Reel Size: 8500
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse