Squall Levelwind Conventional Reel - 30, 4.9:1 Gear Ratio, 35" Line Retrieve, 20 lb Max Drag, 3 Bearings, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Penn Squall Level Wind Reels are intended to be successors to the proven GT reels, but with a few upgrades. Penn has added an Infinite Anti Reverse bearing, Line Capacity Rings, and their Versa-Handle. And a machined brass main gear mates to a high strength stainless steel pinion gear, giving the reel a perfect combination of strength and smoothness.
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Bronze main gear and stainless pinion gear
- HT-100 drag system
- 2 stainless steel bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Switchblade lugs on the 50 size
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 455/25, 370/30 and 285/40
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 1020/30, 710/50 and 590/65
- Bearings: 3
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
- Line Retrieve: 35"
- Weight: 20.9 oz.
- Reel Size: 30
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Braking System: Mechanical
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse