Squall Lever Drag Conventional Combo, 20lb Max Drag, 6'6" 1 pc Rod, Fast Action
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Penn designed the Squall Lever Drag reels with function and ergonomics at the top of the list. The lever drag does not protrude above the frame of the reel. This means there is no way for the line to loop over and hang up on the lever of the Squall Lever Drag.
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- High-strength marine grade bronze main and pinion gear
- Dura-Drag washers virtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
- Switchblade harness lugs (50 & 60 sizes only)
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents "drag creep" caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Line Capacity Rings
- 5+1 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Reel Size: 50
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 500/30, 420/40 and 310/50
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 1050/50, 875/65 and 750/80
- Bearings: 5+1
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4.3:1
- Line Retrieve: 35"
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Rod Action: Fast
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Rod Power: Medium Heavy
- Line Rating: 30-50 lbs.
- Number of Guides: 8
- Guide Type: Aluminum Oxide