Squall Star Drag Conventional Reel - 40, 6.0:1 Gear Ratio, 40" Line Retrieve, 20 lb Max Drag, 7 Bearings, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Squall Star Drag is designed from a lightweight graphite frame and is outfitted with a free-floating spool due to the Live Spindle design for exceptional casting performance. The externally adjustable Adjusta-Mag braking system utilized on the 12 and 15 sizes create one of the most castable reels in its class. Also available in 25N, 30 and 40 sizes you can find a lightweight setup whether you are jigging or making quick, extended casts to tuna in a feeding frenzy.
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Externally adjustable magnetic casting brake on 12 and 15 sizes
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Live spindle with free floating spool
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knob
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 350/30, 300/40 and 220/50
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 725/50, 600/65 and 525/80
- Bearings: 6 + 1
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Line Retrieve: 40"
- Weight: 19.00 oz.
- Reel Size: 40
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Braking System: Mechanical
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse