Okuma SST Carbon Grip Casting Rod - 7'10" Length, 1 Piece, MGM Power, Fast Action
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: SST-C-7101MGM-CG
For us at Okuma Fishing Tackle, fishing is a life-long adventure. Collectively, none of us fish as often, catch as many, or are as consistently successful as we would like, and thankfully so. Fishing is not a destination; it's an endless pursuit that begins long before we ever get to the water. The anticipation of the next opportunity is as valuable as the time spent on the water.
At Okuma, we craft the tools for the journey. From entry-level through expert, every rod and reel is constructed not only to execute, but also to excite, energize and exhilarate. From feeling the tap, tap, tap of a drift rig searching its way along the bottom of a steelhead stream, to turning a lifeless lead jig into a fleeing bait-fish in the salt, every cast, crank, bobber down and hookup are the rich details of the journey.
- Technique and species specific rod actions
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- 3K woven carbon fore and rear grips on all models
- Integrated compressed EVA butt cap
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Rod Power: MGM
- Rod Taper: Fast
- Rod Length: 7' 10"
- Line Weight: 8 - 17 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/8 - 3/8
- Number of Sections: 1-pcs
- Foregrip Length: 2-1/4''
- Reargrip Length: 13-3/8''
- Application: M Magnum Taper
- Number Of Guides: 10 + Tip
- Handle Style: B
- Weight (oz.): N/A