Super Duty Speed Spool Baitcast Reel - SD1HL
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Super Duty series is designed for extreme durability to meet the needs of the most demanding fishing situations. Whether you're pitching a football jig deep into grass, throwing an umbrella rig all day at schooling fish, or pounding the jetties with a finger mullet, the Super Duty is made for you. The reel conforms comfortably to your hand and reacts crisply and effortlessly to your every command, delivering the cranking power you need in the toughest fishing conditions.
- Sturdy, lightweight one-piece all aluminum frame and aluminum side-plate on the handle side
- 10 double-shielded premium stainless steel bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Machine forged, double anodized, braid ready, high capacity aluminum spool
- High strength brass gearing for increased strength and durability
- Externally-adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Easily removable, palming graphite side-plate with SoftTouch armor finish
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed, anodized, aluminum "power crank" 95MM reel handle with Lew's custom paddle handle knobs
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Retrieve: Left Hand
- Bearings: 10+1
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Braid Capacity: 160/30
- Mono Capacity: 150/12
- Inches Per Turn: 28"
- Gear Ratio: 6.4:1