Lew's SuperDuty Wide Speed Spool Casting Reel - 5.1:1 Gear Ratio, 11 Bearings, 21" Retrieve Rate, 14 lb Max Drag, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: SDW2S
The SuperDuty Wide Speed Spool series brings significantly greater line capacity to a baitcast reel designed for heavy-duty fishing applications, such as flipping heavy jigs on big line, handling the large and cumbersome umbrella rigs, and fishing big crankbaits and giant swimbaits. The aluminum sideplate on the handle side assures no-flex support under a load. The SoftTouch finish makes for a comfortable palming surface.
- Sturdy, lightweight one-piece all aluminum frame and aluminum sideplate on the handle side
- 10 double-shielded premium stainless steel bearing system with Zero-Reverse one way clutch bearing
- Machine forged, double anodized, braid ready, high capacity aluminum spool
- High strength brass gearing for increased strength and durability
- Externally-adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Easily removable, palming graphite sideplate with SoftTouch armor finish
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed, anodized, aluminum "power crank" 95MM reel handle with Lew's custom oversized round EVA knobs
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Technique: Baitcasting
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 21"
- Bearing Count: 10+1
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 190/14
- Max Drag: 14 lbs.
- Weight: 8.1 oz.