Tatula Casting Rod - 8' Length, 1pc, 10-25 lb Line Rate, 1-4-1 3-8 oz Lure Rate, Heavy Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Daiwa TATULA Bass Rods incorporate the latest, cutting edge rod technology to take full advantage of the advanced performance standards set by TATULA Baitcasting Reels.
- Daiwa's exclusive SVF (Super Volume Fiber) Graphite technology
- X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction - 45 degree bias construction prevents twisting of the blank for greater strength, sensitivity and hook setting power
- Micro pitch blank finish
- Daiwa custom reel seat & machined aluminum reel clamp nut
- Fuji Alconite ring guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam, Hook Keeper
- Blank Through Handle Construction
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Flipping Rod
- Length: 8'0"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 10-25 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 3/8 - 1 3/8 oz.
- Guide Type: Fuji Alconite ring guides
- Blank Material: X45 Bias Graphite fiber construction
- Handle Material: Split Grip design with EVA foam
- Number of Guides: 10