Tatula Elite Signature Series Bass Rod - 7'4" Length, 1pc, 8-20 lb Line Rate, 3-16-1-2 oz Lure Rate, Medium Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Tatula Elite Rods are designed with SVF Nanoplus Super Volume Fiber blanks for increased sensitivity and less weight. Crankbait rods are designed with GLATECH fiberglass / graphite construction needed for a slower reacting blank. The slower reacting blank is needed for the proper action of the crankbaits and allows fish to inhale baits better and not tear hooks. This will result in improve hook ratio while allowing and you increased sensitivity due to the graphite wrapped blank construction. All blanks have Daiwa’s X45 BIAS graphite fiber construction which prevents twisting and ovalization of the blanks for increased casting accuracy and improved distance. Daiwa’s Pros had the opportunity choose either Daiwa exclusive Air Guide System (AGS) for more sensitivity or Fuji Alconite guides. The team could also choose our Daiwa custom reel seat or Fuji reels seat upon their preference and to round out the series are elevated looking grey EVA foam grips for greater comfort.
- Daiwa’s Exclusive Super Volume Fiber-Modulus” SVF” Graphite blanks
- X45 Bias Graphite construction prevents twisting of blanks for casting accuracy
- Daiwa AGS ring guides
- Daiwa Exclusive custom designed reel seats or Fuji reel seats
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Spinning
- Purpose: Versatile
- Developed by: Cody Meyer
- Length: 7'4"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 6-14 lbs. (Mono)
- Line Rating: 8-20 lbs. (Braid)
- Lure Rating: 3/16-1/2 oz.
- Guide Type: Daiwa AGS
- Blank Material: SVF Graphite blanks
- Handle Material: Daiwa Exclusive custom designed reel seats
- Number of Guides: 9