Daiwa Tatula XT Bass Spinning Rod - 6'6" Length, 2 Piece Rod, 6-14 lb Line Rating, Medium Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: TXT662MFS
The Daiwa TXT662MFS Tatula XT Spinning Rod is designed for the experienced bass fisherman looking for quality and value. This rod incorporates high volume fiber which is a higher modulus carbon graphite construction of more volume of fibers and less resin. This rod construction allows for the Tatula XT to be lightweight, and have strength and sensitivity.
- High Volume Fiber (HVF) high modulus carbon graphite construction
- X45 BIAS Graphite Construction for zero blank twist
- Un-sanded Micro Pitch taping blank
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam
- Hook Keeper
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 6'6"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 6-14 lbs.
- Guide Type: Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Blank Material: High Volume Fiber (HVF) high modulus carbon graphite construction
- Handle Material: Split Grip design with EVA foam