TLR-6 - Rail Mount Glock, Blister Box
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Designed to securely attach to both the rail and trigger guard of standard and compact railed handguns. Using this a low-profile weapon light with laser allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action.
- Designed to securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of GLOCK
- Springfield Armory and Smith & Wesson M&P standard and compact handguns.
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
- No need to resight laser after battery change
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Operating temperature: -20F to +120F.
- IPX4; water resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Fits: Glock
- Case Material/ Lens: Impact resistant Engineering polymer. Glass lens with shock resistant gasket seal
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime; 640-660nm red laser
- Light Output: 100 lumens; 2,000 candela peak beam intensity; parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; Laser provides long-range targeting
- On/Off: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off push-button switch. Three modes: Laser only; both Laser/LED; LED only
- Run Time: Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo); Laser only function runs 11 hours
- Battery: Two CR-1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Length: 2.20"
- Weight: 1.12 oz
- Color: Black