Torque II Spinning Reel - 7500BLS, 6.0:1 Gear Ratio, 50" Retrieve Rate, 50 lb Max Drag, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The PENN Torque II is designed for heavy-duty fishing from either boat or shore. The Torque II reels features the IPX6 Sealed System which keeps water out of the gear box and drag system. Penn is also using the updated Slammer Drag System which now utilizes a proprietary Dura-Drag material.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- CNC Gear technology
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer drag system with Dura-Drag
- 9+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 7500
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Retrieve Rate: 50"
- Braking System: N/A
- Bearing Count: 10
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 470/50 390/65 340/80
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 490/15 340/20 300/25
- Drag Material: Dura Drag
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Max Drag: 50 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 25.70 lbs.
- Color: Silver