Penn Torque Star Drag Convential Reel - 25, 6.0:1 Gear Ratio, 40" Line Retrieve, 25 lb Max Drag, 8 Bearings, Right Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1259866
The lightweight Torque Star Drag features an open top design constructed with machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates, along with a lightweight forged aluminum spool. Engineered to provide long lasting Penn durability, the Live Spindle Design ensures exceptional casting performance and Versa-Gear system allows it to be the most versatile compact star drag reel on the market. Regardless if you are pitching heavy iron or bouncing baits on the bottom, the Torque Star Drag was made to handle the abuse.
- Machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates
- Lightweight forged aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Live Spindle design
- HT-100 drag system
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 320/20, 290/25 and 220/30
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 650/30, 450/50 and 370/65
- Bearings: 7 + 1
- Max Drag: 25 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Line Retrieve: 40"
- Weight: 20.5 oz.
- Reel Size: 25
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Braking System: Mechanical
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse