Penn Torque Star Drag Convential Reel - 40, 6.0:1 Gear Ratio, 40" Line Retrieve, 8 Bearings, Ambidextrous
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1236680
The lightweight Torque Star Drag features an open top design constructed with machined and anodized aluminum body and sideplates, along with a lightweight forged aluminum spool. Engineered to provide long lasting Penn durability, the Live Spindle Design ensures exceptional casting performance and Versa-Gear system allows it to be the most versatile compact star drag reel on the market. Regardless if you are pitching heavy iron or bouncing baits on the bottom, the Torque Star Drag was made to handle the abuse.
- Lightweight forged aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- 7 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Versa-Gear sets change gear ratio from 6.0:1 to 4.8:1
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 350/30, 300/40 and 220/50
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 725/50, 600/65 and 525/80
- Bearings: 7 + 1
- Max Drag: 25 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Line Retrieve: 40"
- Weight: 21.7 oz.
- Reel Size: 40
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Braking System: Mechanical
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse