Berkley Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon Professional Grade Line Spool - 2000 Yards, 0.016" Diameter,178 lbs Breaking Strength, Clear
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1133075
Choice of the pros for nearly 10 years! Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon is the "XT" of professional-grade fluorocarbons. This proven formula provides incredible shock strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength. Fast- sinking with greater line density for high sensitivity and less "bow" in the water - all advantages for feeling the bite, setting the hook, and landing more fish!
- The choice of the pros! - a fluorocarbon good enough to be called trilene
- Ultimate Invisibility - Similar refractive index to water so fish can't see it
- Ultimate impact strength - Proprietary 100% PVDF formula specially processed for the ultimate in impact strength
- Excellent Manageability - Lower memory for superior casting
- Length: 2000 Yards
- Diameter: 0.016"
- Breaking Strength: 17 lbs
- Color: Clear
- Packaging: Bulk Small Spools