Tundra Saltwater Spinning Rod - 8' Length, 2pc, 10-20 lb Line Rate, 1-2-1 1-2 oz Lure Rate, Medium Power
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Quickly gaining a reputation as the surf rods that can take a beating day after day, the Tundra series combines durability and strength with a fast tip for sensitive action. The reinforced blanks are fitted with graphite and stainless steel reel seats and extra long full EVA grips for comfort. Equally favored by catfish anglers as well as cost-conscious surf anglers, Tundra rods deliver a ton of power for every dollar.
- Durable glass fiber rod blank construction
- Reinforced double footed guides
- Long lasting ceramic guide inserts
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Comfortable EVA foam fore and rear grips
- Durable rubber butt cap
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Surf Spinning
- Length: 8'0"
- Foregrip Length: 4"
- Reargrip Length: 14-3/4"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium
- Action: Medium/Medium Fast
- Handle Type: A
- Line Rating: 10-20 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/2-1-1/2 oz.
- Guide Type: Ceramic
- Blank Material: Durable glass fiber rod blank
- Handle Material: EVA
- Number of Guides: 5 + Tip
- Weight: 10.8 oz.