Ultrex 112 Trolling Motor - US2, 60" Shaft Length, 112 lbs Thrust, 36 Volts with i-Pilot Link and Bluetooth
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1368832
Minn Kota ULTREX 112 LB 60" US2/i-PILOT LINK
- Power Steering: The same heel/toe steering you're used to, made easier. Power Steering reduces steering effort and foot fatigue, making Ultrex the smoothest, most responsive motor you've ever driven. Get instant response with all-day comfort.
- Steering Lock: When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last - so you can keep your heading without loosing your bite. There's no recoil or readjustment - just easier steering every day.
- Ultrex Foot Pedal: The Ultrex foot pedal is like nothing you've ever used. Classic heel/toe steering with Power Steering gives you instant response without the fatigue. Steering Lock keeps the motor pointed in the direction you left it last when your foot leaves the pedal. Features Spot-Lock and AutoPilot buttons directly on the foot pedal, so you can lock onto a fishing spot or set a course directly from the foot pedal.
- Lift-Assist: Lift-Assist’s stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring makes stow and deploy easy. When you deploy, let go of the motor and Lift-Assist will gradually guide it into the water – quickly, but without impact. And stowing your motor is 50% easier – as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate.
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer: Utilizes an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
- Digital Mazimizer: Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota: Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Volts: 36
- Max Thrust: 112 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- i-Pilot Link
- Universal Sonar 2
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot Link
- Max. Amp Draw: 52
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-38)