Wading Boot - Antero Felt Sole, Size 7, Gray
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
The Antero Felt Sole Wading Boots are named for the iconic Antero reservoir in the mountains of Colorado and are a great addition to your stash of fly fishing gear.
Designed to avoid leaks and keep your feet warm all day, these boots feature an extra rugged, lightweight upper construction with a padded collar.
Built on a thick, sturdy felt sole for increased traction, these boots are topped with a reinforced toe, a long tongue, and a combination of metal eyelets and D-ring eyelets to make lacing your boots a breeze.
- Full wrap rubberized scuff guard
- Neoprene padded collar and tongue
- Durable synthetic leather upper
- Speed laced upper and wide gusset tongue for easy on and off
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Heavy-duty felt soles for increased traction
- Size: 7
- Color: Gray