Penn Z-Series Spinning Reel - 706, 3.8:1 Gear Ratio, 33" Retrieve Rate, 15 lb Max Drag, 3 Bearing, Left Hand
Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more
Manufacture ID: 1291091
Penn Z Series Spinning Reels are back by popular demand: 704Z and a bail-less 706Z. No updates or changes have been made so that parts will be interchangeable with older models still being fished. Z Series reels are made in the USA at Penn's plant in Philadelphia.
- Full Metal Body with graphite sideplate
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Machine cut brass main gear with stainless steel pinion gear
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 1 Shielded stainless steel ball bearing
- Mono Capacity (yds./lbs.): 435/15, 295/20 and 270/25
- Braid Capacity (yds./lbs.): 590/30, 400/50 and 335/65
- Bearings: 3
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 3.8:1
- Line Retrieve: 33"
- Weight: 22.80 oz.
- Reel Size: 706
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Color: Black/Gold
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Multi-Stop